You know when people ask you, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Well, I never thought I'd accomplish all that I have in the last 5 years. There's still so much left for me to do but I'm only 31, so I have time.
I got married, bought my first house, had a happy, healthy, beautiful baby, and am putting my husband through college. He will hopefully graduate next May. Our cars are paid off (we bought them used, but they work for us), we have adopted 3 dogs, and my stepson started first grade today. I took a step down from a highly stressful job to a lower paying, stress free job and I couldn't be happier (except with more money, of course!). I love my neighbors and my neighborhood, we have transformed (and still are) our house into our HOME and I look forward to going there everyday.
With all this, what's there to complain about? Everyone has debt, bills, and headaches. That will never go away, even if I won the lottery (that I can't play because Arkansas doesn't have one).
I still have both of my parents, who thoroughly enjoy their first grandbaby. My Dad and stepmom came to visit Bayley this weekend and I had to post this awesome picture!

6 comments:
Your life sounds pretty great! I am glad you're happy.
How cute!
I also have so much to be grateful for... I count my blessings every day!
Life truly is wonderful!
Dude- I totally feel ya on the crabbiness today ; )
I am PMSing BADDD for the first time since... well, since a REALLLY REALLLLY loooong time ago!
i love your positivity! it's really refreshing to read that someone focuses on the positive! totally love it!
and i don't have your email but i have the perfect recipe for your meat and potatoes man and it's super easy!!! email me and i will send it to you!
What a great picture.
Life is good.
Post a Comment