Saturday, January 31, 2009

Adult RSV.

Now I'm sick with full blown adult RSV. I have the thick green snot, nasty cough, sinus pressure, and ears are aching. The only difference so far is no fever. I feel like Bayley is sitting on my chest.

She's not any better and we're on day 5 of antibiotics. The worst part is trying to get her to sleep. She screams any time we lay her down. I drown her ears in numbing drops and she gets Tylenol every 4 hours, so I don't know what else to do.

Since this is the last day of antibiotics and she just took her last dose, it needs to HURRY THE HELL UP and KICK IN, already. Dang.

RSV sucks. Badly. I hate it.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

My heart definitely goes out to you. It's nasty, nasty that is for sure. You might need to take her back in and let them know she isn't getting better. Day 3 and 4 are supposed to be the worst...so she should have startd feeling better by now. Thinking of you and here for support!

xxox

Rachel said...

I cannot believe you are s sick. I am so sorry. DANG DANG DANG. Hugs momma-get better

Cristina Mathers said...

has the doc recommended alternating ibuprofen and Tylenol? that's been recommended to me in the past and has worked great....when they aren't puking that is. feel better soon friend.

Jen said...

OMG SORRY! Take care of yourself... ! I wish there was something I could do!

SimplyBillie said...

Wow! That is horrible. So sorry to hear you are both sick... best of luck getting over it!

SimplyBillie said...

Hey, hun! You feeling any better?