Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday Photos.

Didn't take Christmas photos because I was busy unwrapping Bay's gifts for her. She was busy playing with the shiny wrapping paper. Note to self for future kids: first Christmas, don't wrap anything. Slap a bow on it and call it done.
However, here are the professional photos we had of Bay and Z.


New Years Eve we only have one photo. Our neighbors Brian, Ashley, and Lainey all came over for a few hours. Z had a good time entertaining Lainey (who is 1 year old and walking ALL OVER the place!!) and Bay. Below is Lainey, Brian, and Bayley. Joe has his back turned because he's stuffing his face. :)

No one is here at work this week because everyone took off. I decided to stay and hold down the fort because I'm saving up my vacation and sick time until I have another baby. Yes, that's a ways off but I have to save up starting now.

Brought Boo Bear with me:


12 comments:

Piper of Love said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!!

Those photos are fantastic.

xo

Katie Marie said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

how sweet! Happy New Year!

Stephanie said...

Those pictures turned out awesome. Z is such a great big brother! Having the ability to take Bay to work is awesome. I love when the kids come with me to work!

Heidi said...

Sounds like a nice work week and you couldn't have better company.

Rachel said...

Adorable. Great shots of both kids and wow, bailey is so grown up already

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, what great Christmas pics!
...and taking your baby to work?
Man, I'm jealous. I would have loved to take Gage to work with me---when he was Bailey's age.
Now? mmm....not so much.

Christy said...

What great pictures! I love the one with Bayley sitting on her brother's back. SOOOOO cute!

Stefanie said...

I just love her happy eyes!

Emery Jo said...

those pictures are almost too cute to look at. I CAN'T WAIT for sibling pictures!! Any time now.. hehe.

angie said...

The pictures are adorable!! I have lots of catching up to do on your blog...I've been a sucky blogger lately :)

Jen said...

She is SOO CUTE! Ahh I love her little Santa Dress. I need to have a girl.

Cole has that SAME Freddy the Firefly toy- he still loves it.