Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Family Photo 2008.


I hate pictures of myself. I had an entire post devoted to what I hate about my pic. Then I realized, "Who really wants to read that whine bag?" So. No critiques. Just the picture.

This was me, Joe, and little Boo Bear at my Dad's family Christmas this past year.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love it. You three look great.

Don't be hard on yourself!!!!

Court said...

I think it's a beautiful pic! I think you're beautiful too!

Christy said...

What a cute family!

SimplyBillie said...

Ahh! I think it's a beautiful pictures! She is getting so big!!

Katie Marie said...

I think you look great and you do not have bags under your eyes.

Laura Marchant said...

I think that is a great pic! You all look so cute and I love that Santa suit!

Stefanie said...

You have a great looking family and a great smile!

Stefanie said...

You have a great looking family and a great smile!

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

Wow, what a beautiful family. You look like your daughter from what I can tell, no? And yes, I get the whole bagging on myself thing. My SIL put up a pic at our site (she's the Gin and Bare It tab) and I kind of cringed. I mean, sure, it's a great shot of her all sexy, blonde and post baby thin, and then there's me - 4.5 years later who hasn't 100% regained my middle. But you know what? Oh well. I'll get there. I'm no longer making excuses. And you shouldn't either for whatever it is you don't like. We don't need to defend ourselves to the world as if to say "I can put myself down quicker than you can!" It's something I'm really working on - especially because I want my daughter growing up strong and confident. (But she's already gorgeous and thin... little bitch! Kidding. Kind of.)

Rachel said...

What a great shot. Happy family.

Heidi said...

I like it. We are way too hard on ourselves. And seriously, how cute is Boo?!