Fever has gone back up to 101.1, which is pretty low considering but I'm frustrated that it's back. She's still tugging at her ears and has that nasty congested cough.
She did take an hour nap today, though, and I did too. When she woke up I felt like I had been hit by a bus. Joe is coming home for a short time between work and class, so I may get a nap. But seeing as how he has to leave here by 5:15pm and it's already 3:45, not sure I'll get to take one. Oh well. Maybe Bayley will take one this evening.
She's been extremely fussy when I lay her down for a nap. She cries so hard that it makes me cry. I figured it is the pressure in her ears so I keep her in her swing so she's more upright, but she still gets just as fussy.
The temp is 45 outside and it looks pretty with the sunshine. I wish I could go outside. :(
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Being stuck inside with sick babies is always draining. I am so sorry. I hope you got that nap.
((HUGS)) Sorry to hear she is still sick. I hope your both able to get some rest today.
Post a Comment