Monday, January 12, 2009

Blah Blah Blah



Little Boo Bear is sitting up on her own in carts. She's getting so big; it makes me sad. I want her to stay this little and cute forever. I know I'm obsessed with everything about her...but isn't it cute how those tiny little hands grasp the cart and hold on?

In other news: Joe has started the Spring semester today. He'll be in class on Mon & Wed til 5pm and until 7:15pm Tue & Thu. This means I won't see him much on Tue & Thu and he'll get home in time to see the kiddos getting their baths and off to bed shortly thereafter. Mon & Wed he'll be getting home just before me, which means he'll be tired and starving. This is not a good combo for him.

Bayley still isn't crawling yet and part of me wants her to be "ahead" of the other babies in her daycare class and the other part wants her to NOT crawl because I don't have to chase after her and babyproof the house. If I think I'm tired now, wait til she's crawling and walking!

Last night we played Rayman Rabbids 2 on the wii and my arms got a WORKOUT on one part of the game. You have to move your arms up and down really fast to simulate running on the game and I finally lost to Joe because my arms were on FIRE! What a good workout! I was out of breath afterwards. Z enjoyed it too, of course. We played a round of games then everyone went to bed.

9 comments:

Christy said...

Some babies never crawl - Izzy didn't. But she'll be mobile before you know it.

She looks adorable sitting up in the grocery cart!

misguidedmommy said...

awww man sitting up in the car always felt like such a huge mile stone to me. shes practically ready to drive to college

PinkPiddyPaws said...

I love the Rabbids commercial where it talks about "You can play with your BUTT!" ha..haha.

Karin said...

I had the same sadness w my little guy growing up. It's a double edge...I don't miss the breast feeeding or middle of the nights..but I want to just be able to hold onto the babyness forever...

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

I feel your pain. I cry every time they grow a new shoe size. That's what makes parenthood so bittersweet. My two cents on it is that it's less about them getting older and losing their cuteness and more about us, as mothers, feeling the loss of control as they cannot be carted around and protected. They are closer to being out in the world and that's truly truly terrifying.

Stephanie said...

I love her cute little smiling face!! She is definitely getting big. She will crawl when she is ready and then won't ever sit still!! :) Nice on the work out. I am sure it helped you sleep last night!

Lainey-Paney said...

she's sooooo cute.

I start back to school on Thurs.
I'll be gone Mon. & Thurs. nights. My classes don't get out until 9pm! YUCK!!!!

SimplyBillie said...

Good luck! My hubby is taking classes this semester too. It's going to be difficult on all of us, but we'll get by. =)
She is so adorable! Crawling, though... some days I wish my son wasn't crawling. LOL! He is determined to "beat" us to anything that drops on the floor. Too funny.

Rachel said...

Babies are strange. They do things when they feel like it. Some babies never crawl and go right to walking. She will eventually-don't worry.