Thursday, January 22, 2009

TOOFIE!!!

Guess who has finally had a toofie break through?!?!?!?

I'd take a picture, but she won't let me. The picture below is from 4 months ago, but this is the face she makes a lot when trying to get a peek at the just-broken-through-toof.

7 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

ha..ha.ha.. I read the title and thought you said "TOOFER" and it was going to be TWO blogs for the price of one. MY BAD.. ha.ha.ha..

Katie Marie said...

cute!

Stephanie said...

So cute!

MMA Lady said...

Good! Either you should now have some relief or it will get worse as she starts cutting teeth left and right. Charlie didn't do too bad cutting his first two, so maybe Bayley won't either. Eliza was the worst teether, because she did the all-at-once thing, but it was over really fast, too. So I don't know which way is worse. I feel so sorry for them when they are teething, but the toofers are so cute when they pop out!

Laura Marchant said...

LM must take lessons from her! You should have seen the doctor on Monday trying to get a look at those teeth. It was a riot how tight lipped he could be.

Rachel said...

Wow she is growing up so fast

Jen said...

She is SO CUTE!