Been home with a goopy-eyed Bayley. Not pink eye, thankfully, just a cold. I got it cleared up with warm compresses, despite Bay's squirming. I did take some fall photos of her, Z, and Joe during goopy eye, but I tried to get it all off prior to picture time. Here are a few of what I took (with my stupid delay camera and no professional training, obviously):
8 comments:
First, like the layout. 2nd, LOVE THE PICS. Real pic! Not your usual camera phone pics. SIGH. I'm in heaven. I just stole of all them. YAY!
I want to kiss those little cheeks off! (The baby's, not yours! But yours are cute too!)
So cute! Goopy eyes and all.
Nice new layout.
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED...HOW DID YOU GET SUCH A BIG BABY..JUST YESTERDAY SHE WAS LIKE 7 POUNDS OF WIDDLE NOFFIN!
Aww! Such cute pictures! You did a great job. You must be one proud mommy!
AHHHH! They are too freaking cute!
Love the new look and adore the pictures. thank goodness no pink eye-ugh. Wow-she is getting to be so big.
I like the new look. Very cute pictures. You can tell Z likes being an older bro. I love them!
Post a Comment