
Did anyone else's baby sleep well last night? Everyone else I've asked says NO. I find it odd/comforting that Joe and I were not the only ones up with a fussy baby. She has a cold and is congested but I don't think that was it. I put numbing drops in her ears so that wasn't it. I gave her Tylenol... that didn't help. Gas drops didn't help. Singing and prancing around the house gave way to giggles but no sleep. This was also the same scenario Saturday night. Saturday we went to sleep at 11pm and last night was midnight. Bayley woke up at 6:45am bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and I look/feel hungover.
The planets must be out of alignment or something. :( That, or possibly teething.
7 comments:
I vote for teething!
Maybe it was a full moon.
My baby slept fine, I on the other hand received about 2 hours of sleep.
I am pretty sure i'm not teething.
Yet another reason I never had kids. Thanks for taking up the population slack for me. ;)
Yeah, Saturday morning Cole got UP FOR THE DAY at 3:30 AM. Erick had to get up with him. Fun times.
Poor little sweetie!
That is the sweetest pic ever!! I am sure it looks better than it sounded. My sympathies!
Izzy never sleeps good. NEVER.
Post a Comment