
This is the bib I got for Bayley at my work's gift shop. The floppy ears is/are (I can't figure out which to use!! AHHH) a removeable washcloth. Genius! Now I just need to figure out how to keep that white collar from getting stained orange.

This is a pretty tree in front of where I work. I took this pic with my phone on my way home one day. Thought it turned out pretty well.
7 comments:
I love those trees. We have one in front of our house. I also love the bob. So damn cute.
The tree is pretty. All of the trees around here are already bare. Actually, we had snow flurries this morning.
Ummm... do they make those bibs in adult sizes? Cause I could really use one for Thanksgiving. ha..ha.ha..
Love the fire red trees! And yes, great pic for a phone. :)
That tree is AWESOME!
To be the annoying English teacher . . . it would be "are" because you are talking about the ears. The ears are a removable washcloth. It is confusing, because the washcloth is singular. But subject-verb usage here requires the word "are," because you are talking about what the ears are, not what the washcloth is.
AND, to stop being annoying (is it too late?), the bib IS SO CUTE!!!! Can't wait to see her in it!
oh, very cute bib!
This is the best time of the year for gorgeous trees.
Post a Comment