
Ironman and the Bunny on Halloween 2008. What you don't see are the bunny slippers I put on Bunny's little feet when outside. I was nervous she'd get hot, but then I realized she was being carried around not huffing around a huge neighborhood with a 15 lb baby in her arms. I had her trick or treat bag and people gave her candy...and Dads handed out more knowingly. They all knew Daddy would get Bunny's treats. And now we have two HUGE bowls of candy that we cannot possibly all eat.
** Update: I just noticed something that probably needs to be photoshopped out of this pic. **
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! So stinking funny, I love it!!
And they are adorable.
oh my goodness. what a great shot.
LOL! Too funny! What a great picture. Sounds like they really made out with the candy, too.
Wow... I gotta get me some kids to increase my candy haul on halloween. ha..haha.. :)
OH My! I just noticed what you said needed to be photoshopped out. Funny.
What a sweet picture!
Post a Comment