I am eligible for an upgrade for my cell phone and I definitely need it. Hubby does too. I have several options to choose from for me and am having trouble deciding.
Anyone have any helpful advice on: LG Vu, LG Shine, Blackjack II i617 or the Motorola Q9 Global?
Bay is still sick. I ended up picking her up from daycare around 1pm yesterday because she was extra fussy. I brought her back to work and she was slobbering all over one of my doc's badges. That doc has 3 girls, the youngest of which is just over a year old. So she didn't mind. :) Now my throat is sore too. I just hope we're better by Thanksgiving.

My diet is going well. According to the scale this AM, I've lost a total of 8.5 lbs in a week and a half. I hope that's right and not just a weird scale confusion thing.
My fingers are cold. They have a weird cold sensation. As I type this, I feel like gusts of cold air will swoosh out of my fingers. Weird, I know.
I want a HUGE mug of apple cider. Can't, though, because it has a ton of sugar in it...and I don't have any packets with me anyway.
I haven't been able to roast the pumpkin seeds or work on laundry or anything because by the time we got home last night, Bay was fussing up a storm, then I got her bathed, fed, and almost asleep. When I layed her down to go cook some rice for dinner, she was fine for 5 mins and started screaming. I ran back there and she was balled up in pain. I scooped her up and she had this "I'm choking, " look on her face. I took her to the changing table and ready to start suctioning and she started vomiting. Poor thing. It had a ton of mucus in it and she was NOT happy. Her little tummy hurts and she was exhausted from all the crying. She eventually went to sleep in her swing after whimpering herself out. Then I carefully got her out to put her in bed and that woke her up. She cried and whimpered until I rocked and sang her back to sleep. Poor little baby, she is just miserable. I was crying with her at one point. :(
Oh, and that pan with the rice in it? Burned to a crisp. Stunk up the house. Almost ruined my new Wolfgang Puck pan. I got that set for my birthday this year.
Anyway, she slept peacefully through the night and my mountain of dirty laundry remained just that.
7 comments:
Cider makes everything better... I swear by it, especially this time of year.
Congrats on the weight loss. Keep up the great work!
You are rocking and rollin mama. Way to go.
8.5 pounds in two weeks? Holy cow! I could never do it. I love sugar too much. This is why I am destined to be FAT forever.
Look at her little feet! Aww!
Hope Bay is feeling better. Poor baby, it just breaks my heart when Ella is sick. Good job on the weight loss.
Have you ever heard of Reynauld's Syndrome? What you said about your hands reminded me of it, or more likely you were just cold.
I dont even know what the LG thing is...but, I know my phone says LG something or another.
I'd say that for my next phone, I want one with a keyboard thing. I'm super slow to get into the whole texting thing...but now that hubby has added texting to our plan, I want to make it easier, ya know?
Post a Comment