Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just Some Photos because I'm leaving to get Bay from daycare. She has a fever and a bad cough. And did I mention 4 babies in her class have croup?

Boo Bear asleep last night.

Z asleep last night.


My wonderful, sweet hubby laying tile in our living room. I get to grout it after it's all done and then I get to paint the trim a bright white.



Z playing with Bay last night before her bath. Sitting up BY HERSELF. :)




Dirty faced Bay the night before last right after dinner and just before her bath. Sitting up all by her big self!!!





5 comments:

Christy said...

The tile looks great and the kids look ADORABLE.

Stephanie said...

I like the tile!! I can't believe she is sitting up by herself...geez... Hope she doesn't get croup and feels better for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Rachel said...

I feel like every person has this same cough. UGH. I hope she feels better but still-sitting up-wow big girl.

MMA Lady said...

Great pics! I LOVE pics! The kids are cute. The tile looks amazing.

Lainey-Paney said...

oh, the floor is lookin' great!