I'm glad I did.
I found a few pretty funny blogs...but I HAD to do something that Absolutely Bananas suggested...
When Z was 3ish, Joe and I took Z to see a movie. Don't remember the movie, doesn't matter. Joe went to the bathroom and I took Z with me. As I was doing my thing, Z (who already used the potty) was standing there and asked me in that 3-Year-Old-Louder-Than-Using-A-Megaphone-Voice, "Did Daddy go potty too? I'm glad I dint go wif Daddy cause his poo poo STINKS!!" There are teenagers, preteens, and moms in that bathroom. It got really quiet and then suddenly you hear giggles and then laughter. I waited for a few moments hoping that everyone that heard it would clear out and Z said, "Why we still here? You hafta poo poo too??" More laughter. Much louder. I finally just grabbed his hand and kept my red face down and we hurried and washed our hands and left.Another HILARIOUS moment...not mine... but I witnessed it and don't know any of the other people involved... but have to share. I was in college and had gone shopping at WalMart and was meandering my way down an aisle when I see some high school boys being, well, boys. They were laughing and joking and shoving each other until one saw the display of bubble bath for kids with cartoon bottles. One particular one was Barney and one of the boys said in his not so quiet voice, "Hey look, it' s a purple dildo!" They all laughed and kept going. I didn't think much of it until I hear in a 3ish little girl's VERY LOUD voice, "MOMMY, WHAT'S A DILDO?" Her mother was horrified. I was dying from trying to hold in the laughter.
So what's your embarassing story? Of course, for those of you who are now moms/stepmoms, you may be immune to most things and they're just funny now. I know Z has broken me in so I'm not sure what damage Bayley can do, but I bet she can come up with something!
5 comments:
I once told my insurance man that I was taking an intercourse class, when I had meant to say intersession class. Oops! You should have seen the look on his face when I said intercourse.
Don't you LOVE IT when you run across blogs from award posts and find yourself suddenly faced with a "holy cow I'm not the only one who felt that way!" kind of epiphany?
Okay, maybe not THAT huge of a moment, but still. :)
Glad you stopped by and as for embarrassing moments, I'm pretty sure I've already blogged all about them. From Poo incidents, to puking on my best friend, to accidentally scrubbing my hoo-hah with Comet ... it's all there for your reading pleasure. ha..ha..
thanks for stopping by!
Kitty
When I was just old enough to talk, my Mom and I were walking through the grocery store when I happened to see a frog lawn decoration. "F*CK!" I exclaimed loudly, pointing at it. "F*CK! F*CK! F*CK!" My Mom, completely mortified, exclaimed, "You mean FROG? FROG! FROG! FROG!" She said it went on like that for about 20 minutes. Ah, out of the mouths of babes. ;)
your first story reminds me of something that just happened on Monday. I took my daughter to the dentist, and as the hygienist is taking a sip from her coffee, my daughter says "oh, you like coffee, too? My Mommy loves coffee, it makes her poop"
Oh my gosh! Bless her heart, but that is too funny!
I bet that poor mom had fun trying to figure out how to respond to that one. LOL!
Post a Comment