Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Moving along...

Got a response. He was much more civilized in this email to me. I responded and was more civilized but told him to quit asking questions about anything to do with me, because it was none of his business. I did say a nice thing or two, but that was about it.

Moving on... last night Bay woke up at midnight whimpering. I picked her up, gave her some Tylenol, and made her a COLD bottle. She sucked it down and seemed to really appreciate the cold part of it. She smiled up at me and went back to sleep. No more whimpering. Poor little thing, she's teething. Wish I could do more. She's such a trooper. She doesn't cry much when I'm around, so whimpers get to me more. :(

We got our carpet in our bedroom yesterday. YAY!! It's funny how the same room with the same furniture can look more expensive and much nicer when you have nice carpet and a freshly painted room to go with it. lol.

We need to start tiling...but it's gonna be a pain in the BUTT. Where do you start? And where do you put everything in the meantime? And how do you keep from walking on it when you use every single square foot of your house?? It's going to be interesting... and I am not sure hubby is ready for it yet. :)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am glad that he was civil with you. And even happier that you got out what you did. I think it was good you did and definitely needed to be done.

Yay for the carpet. My mom and grandma are doing one of my bathrooms this weekend. It is a surprise. I'm nervous, but excited. Then Eli is going to start tackling painting the downstairs!!! :)

Heidi said...

We picked the room we used the least - which was hard. But it was also the last room we tiled which made it much easier. Rather than moving the furniture each time. Also, pick a room you can close the door on b/c otherwise the mess may drive you mad.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Hyland's Teething Tablets? They worked great for Gray when he was teething.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Hyland's Teething Tablets? They worked great for Gray when he was teething.

misguidedmommy said...

codi has 3 fricking teeth coming in right now. and he doesn't want a bottle he only wants my boob. i swear he's like a tick at night sucking the life out of me.

Jen said...

I'm glad he responded civilly. You have to be an example for your daughter now and part of that is not being a doormat! Well played Jiff!!