This morning I was trying to take a picture of her in her cute little hat, but the flash kept blinding her and she'd close her eyes. This was the best pic I could get of her.

Why do digital cameras wait a couple of seconds before they take the dang picture?! Are all of them like this? I realize it's trying to focus or whatever...but when I hit the button I want it to take the pic THEN. Not 2 seconds later. I don't know how many shots I've missed because of that. Above pic is perfect example. She had a big grin on her face and her eyes wide open when I hit the button...but this is what I get 2 seconds later.
8 comments:
I'm going to mess with you a little more and let you know that I happen to be a big fan of the ladybug!!!
My camera is the same way! It's so annoying! And what is so bad is that my kid NEVER SITS STILL, so most of the pics I have of her, she is a damn blur.
She is precious, by the way! And she will be cute in either costume! Of course, you probably already knew this.
My camera is annoying like that too. Fortunately, she looks precious anyways. It actually looks like she is sleeping. And sleeping babies are my favorite type of baby:)
How frustrating! It is a cute picture, though. I think I like the ladybug because it's a little more unique. BUT, warm hands is always a plus!
I think bunny all the way.
She's cute, even with her eyes closed.
You've been Boo'ed! =P
Check out my blog for details.
Happy Halloween!
She still looks CUTE though! Like she's peacefully sleeping. HA.
What if you hold the button down half way so the light focuses the lens, then when she opens her eyes, you click the button the rest of the way down. I think that works. But seriously it is still incredibly cute!!
Post a Comment