Got my car out of the shop this morning so I got to drive MY car go to work! YAY!! I like driving a 5-speed, but nothing is as wonderfully mindnumbing as an automatic in rush hour traffic.
SO DANG TIRED. I haven't slept well the last 3 nights. Tue night Bay woke up at 12:30 and wanted a bottle. I have NO problems going back to sleep once she's done, but it's that I had to wake up. Wed night she woke up at 2:30am. Last night, she slept through the night but I had TERRIBLE dreams. One was that spiders were all over the inside of my house and I was terrified they would fall down on Bay or me. And I mean those BIG scary, hairy ones with FANGS. Scary spiders. Then I somehow started dreaming that Bay was bleeding out her hiney and not breathing. And I couldn't get 911 to get an ambulance to me. Then I couldn't get a doctor to take me seriously and look at her. blah blah blah. It went on forever. I woke up in a panic, all sweaty, with my heart racing. I stumbled to her room to watch her breathe. I almost scooped her up and held her. So I'm ready to go to BED.
Anyway, nothing of great importance to talk about. Just want 4:30pm to get here so I can leave. In MY car. heh.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yikes, those dreams sound terrible! I'm sorry. Hopefully you get a good nights sleep tonight.
Check my latest post... :)
I hate bad dreams. They say in chinese medicine that bad dreams is affected by stomach upset. Try not to eat before bed and if you do-some yummy carbs. But sleep issues are the worst and bad dreams are horrible. HUGS momma. Get some sleep.
Oh those sleepless nights are so hard.
My little one thank god is finally sleeping through the nights.
Good luck and I hope those bad dreams stay away :-)
Post a Comment