Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary!!



Don't have any wedding pics on my computer, but this is one of the only pics of us together recently. (6.5 months ago!)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JOE!!!

To my best friend, my partner in crime, and better half:

You have done nothing but support me in the almost 6 years we've been together. I could not ask for a better husband and father to our baby girl. No words can describe how deeply I feel for you, although you could come up with some $5 words of your own I'm sure. :)

We have truly been through more than our fair share of hell but it's only made us stronger. You don' t complain when we have to have "sampler night" or ramen noodles, when I ask you to fix something (except you can't seem to "remember" my rearview mirror!), or when I sleepily ask you to "play with my hair." You're extremely talented, intelligent, and hilarious. Oftentimes, I don't like to admit when you are because I'm trying to be serious. So I turn away and smile. :) You've helped me reach many of my dreams and I look forward to the next 40+ years.

I love you very, very much.

Moogle. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Have a good day you cute people, you!

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

I hope you guys have a great one and I many more in the years to come.

Christy said...

Such a sweet post! Happy anniversary!