I usually bid on several auctions of the same item on eBay so I can at least have a shot at winning something sometimes. This backfired on me for Halloween costumes. I ended up winning FOUR. I got two of the same one, but in different sizes. I have a 3-6 mo bunny costume and a 6-12 of the same exact thing. Bay is fitting into 6 month clothing NOW...so I took her pic in the 3-6 mo costume and it may be getting too small. It's not snug, but in a couple of weeks it may be. But I just need it til Friday. So we'll see. Anyway, I got the fairy costume because I thought she'd make a precious baby plum fairy. Then I realized what if Halloween is COLD? Then I decided on the bunny...and by some weird thing I bid on a lady bug and won it. I thought I'd hate it but I really do like it. So let me know which you like below by answering the poll in the upper left hand corner:


9 comments:
I like both the bunny & the ladybug. However, I voted for the bunny cause her widdle hands would be covered. Not that you couldn't put mittens on her... Now I'm 2nd guessing my vote. Can I change my mind?! What if she does a wardrobe change?
All are so cute! What an adorable little baby. I love the Bunny the best.
They are all cute, but the fairy costume is unusual. I like it!
She is so precious! I vote for the bunny or the lady bug - because they look the coziest. :)
I think the lady bug because there is more color. All are cute though. The bunny and lady bug look super comfy!
OMG I LOOOOVE THE FAIRY! Damn cold Halloween. I am going to freeze my boobs off in my mermaid costume- that I have yet to sew...
Umm. I say ladybug. Or bunny... OMG SHE IS SO CUTE!
Lovin' the bunny costume. Makes me want to sing Little Bunny Foo-Foo. ha..ha..
The fairy one is adorable!! But, if it's cold, I chose the Ladybug! =)
THE CUTENESS IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!
I am serious. I want to squeeze that girl. And smooch her. A lot.
Post a Comment