So, I sent a very nasty hateful email back. Not so grown up of me but I've had it. He'll either be even angrier or upset. I'm guessing anger. But you know what? It feels DAMN GOOD to get some of that off of my chest. I'm proud of myself for standing up for ME and also for Bayley. I have begun to realize that I've made myself be a doormat for far too long. No one has done that but me. So I'm not doing it anymore. And someone has to stand up for my daughter, and as her mother that would be ME. So I did it. I was a total and complete bitch to him, and I may regret it later but for now I feel SO MUCH BETTER.
I didn't say everything I wanted to say, but I did say some things that were just downright hateful. Was it necessary? Absolutely not. I said something to the effect of him being a "38 year old lonely, depressed asshole who has brought it all on himself." Told you it wasn't pretty.
Anyway, go ahead and tell me I'm not making the situation any better by stooping to his level, but I'll just tel you now.. I don't care. I needed to get that anger and resentment out, at least some of it. I probably shouldn't have hit send, but I'm glad I did.
So now....

5 comments:
To quote John Mayer "it's better to say to much than never to say what you need to say"
That John, so slimy. But at least he says what he needs to say.
Good for you.
I think it is great that you let it out. Like you said, you were a doormat for his negativity and bullshit for too long. Way to put your foot down!
Good for you!
ok, I LOVED that pic... ha! gotta remember that!
Sorry you had to deal with an a-hole... no fun...
J/ (goteeman.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment