
Today I feel like poo. My throat is raw, sinuses are draining, nose is congested, and my face hurts from the pressure. My doctor said I need to try OTC saline nasal spray first. Then if that doesn't work, she will call in Flonase for me. If I get a temp of 101 or greater, she will call in an antibiotic.
I took Benadryl (which I take every night for allergies) and OTC Zyrtec last night....and 5 hours later woke up and had to take another round of Benadryl. I slept okay, but woke up all icky feeling because meds had worn off again. Bayley (have I introduced her name yet?) is apparently enjoying her rest...because she's kicked very little this morning. She kicked a few times to let me know she was okay... so I'm not worried yet.
I guess I'll crawl back under my rock. :(
I took Benadryl (which I take every night for allergies) and OTC Zyrtec last night....and 5 hours later woke up and had to take another round of Benadryl. I slept okay, but woke up all icky feeling because meds had worn off again. Bayley (have I introduced her name yet?) is apparently enjoying her rest...because she's kicked very little this morning. She kicked a few times to let me know she was okay... so I'm not worried yet.
I guess I'll crawl back under my rock. :(
2 comments:
We are sick too and it sounds like the same thing.
I hope you feel better soon and get some much needed rest.
Are you feeling any better??
Post a Comment