So, Jen tagged me for the Book Meme?? I have no idea what this means...and I've never been tagged before... so here goes.
Here are the Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people & post a comment here once you post it to your blog, so I can come see.
Okay... uh...
The book is Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals.
"Activated chracoal begins working immediately. It absorbs the ingested toxins in the stomach and small bowel and reduces bloodstream absorption of the toxins. Even a swallow may help, so it is usually worth the effort to get a child to at least try it if the risk assessment indicates possible toxicity. "
Gosh, that was fun. Just goes to show just how much FUN and INTERESTING reading materials I have nearby. I mean, it was either that book or Principles of Internal Medicine. So really, I spared you. You're welcome.
Um... I'll tag Courtney, Piper, Steph, Shawna, and Amy.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, I'll do this Meme... I'll play your game! Thanks for thinking of me, thanks for reading Bliss in Bloom too! What a happy little blog you've got here... I'll be back ;)
~xo
Hehe... Yeah mine wasn't much better, actually. : ) Sucks because I have some pretty awesome books laying around but the one I used was CLOSEST!
Post a Comment