Yesterday my breastpump that I "won" (heh) on eBay had arrived on my doorstep. My hubby got home before me so he figures that since MY name is on the box HE can open it. What if it had been a gift for him? Nosey butt. Anyway, how does he decide to tell me it has arrived? He called me and said, "Hey, I pumped my breasts but only got a cup." GROSS.
And when I got home, I looked through the stuff and was overwhelmed with all the pieces and attachments and what goes where. Good lord. I mean, it's used so it's not all in original packaging but everything was VERY clean and sterilized and they gave me extras of things. Stuff that didn't come with the pump, even. And I'm not sure if an "instruction manual" exists, but it has something to that effect. It's this pretty big booklet but then I realize 1/3 is in Spanish and 1/3 is in French. The first 1/3 is all I need to look at. I read over it and felt REALLY stupid. I mean, I was a good student in school... like a million years ago. So now I feel really dumb and overwhelmed. I took it all back to the nursery and left it there. I figure with the lights out and the door closed it won't look at me, all menacing and such.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you just put in on your boob and turn it on? (HA!) And were you reading in Spanish? Because if you were and you understood anything... then you have no reason to feel dumb! I can translate if you need me to tho.
They are actually A LOT easier to use than they look. They look all intimidating but once you put them together they are a piece of cake! PROMISE!
Post a Comment