Today is cranky day. I'm tired, hot, and nothing I've eaten today tasted good...and I feel icky after eating it. So I got some fruit at a little convenience stand here at work...and it was okay. Didn't have much taste to it. Also got some ice cream. Tasted okay, cooled me off a little...but still not quite doing it for me. I think I just need to go home to my bed, curl up under the covers and get some sleep.
A lady here at work gets on my nerves. She's nothing but nice... but I don't know why she bothers me so much. And I don't mean just today. This morning she was all chatty and kept asking me questions. I didn't want to be rude, so I gave simple answers. I was really thinking, "LEAVE ME ALONE." Ugh. I'm a bittyhole.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was HOT my entire third trimester. I spent the entire fall hiding in my cubicle in old navy tank tops!
You are allowed to be a bittyhole.
HELLO you are pregnant.
I spent much of my pregnancy being a bittyhole too.
Post a Comment