- People who cut you off in traffic just to get that extra car space in front of you. ESPECIALLY WITHOUT SIGNALING.
People in the left lane who go just as slow as the person in the right lane, blocking you from passing. - People who (literally) drag their feet and make that shluff shluff shluff sound with their shoes.
- Smacking.
- Unreasonable people.
- Stupid people. Or people that are book smart and have NO common sense.
- People who SCREAM at their kids in public.
- People who let other people watch their kids for them, instead of doing it themselves. (I worked in a doctor's office and patients would bring their kids with them, then leave them out in the waiting room while they were back seeing the doctor. The kids would jump on chairs, scream and run around the waiting room. )
- People who abuse "the system" and have fifty kids, no job, get welfare, no desire to do anything for themselves, and expect everything for free.
- "The race card."
- People who think the world owes them something.
- Greediness.
- Vindictive people who use their kids as leverage and don't really give a #$%^ about being a parent, but want the child support check.
- Know-it-alls.
- The person who has to "one up" you with every story you tell.
- "Poor pitiful me" people who ALWAYS have a million problems that they could fix if they'd get off their @$$.
- People who complain but won't do anything to fix it. (Um, good example: don't gripe if you don't vote! And... if you hate your job that much, get another one!)
- People who don't say "thank you," or "please."
- People who don't apologize or admit they were wrong.
- People who whine or complain to you everyday but never ask how you're doing. Or if they do, they don't hear you and interrupt you in the middle of your answer to complain some more.
- People who dress VERY inappropriately in public for attention. (Women who let their boobs hang out or wear clothes 5 sizes too small, people who wear shirts with profanity on it in BIG LETTERS)
- Snotty attitudes.
- Invasion of personal space. Especially people who are smelly and/or dirty.
- People who think it's okay to touch you or your 5 year old stepson, even though you've never seen them in your life.
- People who get irritated when you ask person above to please not touch me/him.
- Vandalism or trashing of public restrooms.
- Solicitors showing up at my house. And especially when you say "no thank you" and they keep pushing.
- When I'm OBVIOUSLY not in the mood to talk, and someone just keeps on, asking me questions, etc.
Um... I just realized I am going ON and ON... I could probably think of many more. heh. So feel free to add your own.
Maybe I'm just pissy. :)
4 comments:
I hate people that SCREAM at their children in public also- or in general actually. NO NEED TO YELL- GEEZE. Also I hate IGNORANT PEOPLE in all forms which is I think a lot of what you mentioned. Yeah we are on the same page here for SHIZZLE.
people who do that....they always make me wish that I had a super power to deflate tires. I wouldn't want to give them a blow-out or anything...nothing to maybe hurt them or cause a car accident...but something to make them delayed. Ya know?
I have to admit that I am so with you on pretty much ALL of these.
And I have to say, I was going to keep reading tonight knowing I have A LOT to catch up on, but you write so much, it will have to wait til tomorrow...but I'm excited to read! :)
I tagged you for the Book Meme! You're IT! (You don't have to do it if you don't want to tho : )
Post a Comment