I guess I am experiencing hormones and locked hips. Hips, not lips. :(
Looked at a picture of my sheltie Baleigh that passed away in August 07 and I started crying. I miss her so much. I know only true dog lovers will understand... but she was my BABY for almost 8 years. I felt like she knew me just as well as I knew myself, if not better. It was always comforting to come home, because she was always there to greet me. She was so familiar, so loving, and so predictable. I really, really miss her.
So I'm hoping no one noticed when I kept grabbing kleenex and wiping my eyes. If so, no one said anything. Thankfully.
As for my hips... well, if I sit down for any extended period of time I have trouble getting up and walking around. It's like my hips are locked and it's very painful to move. Eventually I can waddle it out, but it definitely takes time. Last night Joe and I took the poochies for a walk around the block and it helped a lot. But not long after getting home, they hurt again. I don't know what else to do. :(
And I was just standing in front of my boss' desk a moment ago and I felt very light-headed. Three times. And once since I've sat back down.
Going my my original due date, I am 26 weeks today. Only 98 days to go of being prego. Well, 98ish.
So anyway... I am leaving work early today. Have to go by the bank to make a deposit, get a copy of my police report (back when my purse was stolen two WEEKS before CHRISTMAS), get an oil change, and go vote. Tomorrow morning I have to drop my car off at the shop because it's not heating or cooling. It blows lukewarm air. We think it just needs the stuff flushed and new coolant poured in. I hope that's all it is. So... today and tomorrow are busy days. I kind of like days like these because I feel oh-so-productive. Last night I paid several bills and ran errands while Joe was in class. It was one of those productive evenings. We pulled back into the driveway at the same time and then I wanted to go to Quizno's for dinner. I'm lazy. What can I say.
Alrighty...rambling now... so off to be productive!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok it totally sounds like you might have low iron. I guess you haven't had your 28th week bloodwork done yet since you're at 26 weeks... they will find out then. But you may just be a TAD anemic. No biggie. But you need REST. Light headed is NO FUN.
Post a Comment