Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fumbling around Red-Faced.

Have you ever gone to pay for something and your card was declined for whatever reason? Or you didn't have the cash to pay for it? And they don't take checks? That happened to me today. Very embarassing. Cafeteria at work. I set my things aside, saying I'd be right back and rushed down to my desk to realize I don't have that cash stash anymore. AAAHHH.

At least I wasn't standing in line at the grocery store with a VERY FULL basket of groceries with twenty people behind me.

I was half watching American Idol last night while cooking dinner and I must say that the guy with the dreadlocks has the cutest face. Seems a little nerdy, but as long as he sings and plays guitar and doesn't make goofy jokes I'm okay with him. He looks a lot like John Travolta in the face. I missed several of the guys in the middle. I did see the Jailhouse Rock Sanjaya Wannabe. Ugh. Not another season with a beautifully-coiffed tinkerbell. I don't mind a feminine guy or a gay man... but this guy just makes my skin crawl. I missed the kid who had the vocal cord problems before his audition, the one Simon says "has it." He's SO cute. I just wanna pinch his cheeks. My husband who will tell you AI is gay and he never watches it... was hooked last night. Sucker. And he even moved to another chair at the dinner table so he wouldn't miss anything.

2 comments:

angie said...

OOOH I totally agree about the Sanjaya wannabe. He must go pronto!

Shawna said...

I have done the same thing, when paying for something. Embarrassing and I blush too, so it makes it worse.

BTW the story about your husband and the camera phone made me laugh so hard I spit out my lunch. (LSHSOL) So funny and wonderful. Thanks for sharing.